HÜMMERICH legal Rechtsanwälte in Partnerschaft
Dr. Matthias Spirolke
Tel.: 0228 / 60414 – 0
Fax.: 0228 / 60414 – 99
Content of online services
The information provided on the server has been carefully checked and is based on the specific standard. Nevertheless, there is no guarantee for correctness, completeness, quality nor topicality of the data and information provided.
Liability claims against the author concerning material or intellectual damages resulting from the use or non-use of information provided, including any information that is either incomplete or incorrect, are generally excluded, as long as there is no evidence of willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or to delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to temporarily or definitively terminate the publication.
References and links
In regards to links that are directly or indirectly referenced, but are outside the author’s sphere of responsibility, no liability will be assumed unless the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for the author to be capable of preventing usage in the event of unlawful content. For contents beyond this, and in particular for damage arising from the use or non-use of such information, the owner of the website is the only person who only accepts liability and not the one who simply refers to the particular announcement through links. This limitation is likewise valid for items entered by third parties in guest books, discussion panels and mailing lists made available by the author.
Concerning external linked content, the author dissociates himself from these content of these websites in accordance with the ruling of the Hamburg district court dated 12th May 1998. The following applies to all links: the law firm has no influence on the content or the layout of the linked sites. The utilization of links which lead to web pages other that huemmerich-legal.de take place under the user’s own responsibility.
Protected names and trademarks
Registered trademarks or protected names as used in this website are the property of their legally recognized legal or natural persons, even if they are not explicitly identified. Citations are solely for descriptive purposes and not for the purpose of self-promotion.
The author aims to observe the copyright of any graphic, audio or text documents in all publications, to use his own graphics and texts or to make use of license free graphics and texts documents. The fact that nevertheless an unlabeled graphic or text document, which is protected by an external copyright, appears on the pages means that the author was unable to establish any copyright. After the notification of such an unintentional copyright injury, the author will remove the corresponding object from the publication or furnish it with the copyright mark.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer should be considered as part of the internet site from which this page is linked. If sections or individual formulations of statement do not, no longer or not fully comply with the current law, all other sections of this document remain unaffected as regards their contents and validity.
Declaration concerning subsequent use by third parties (Copyright)
The copyright for published objects created by the author remains the property of the author of the pages. The duplication, reproduction and use of such graphics or text documents in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without the explicit permission of the author.
Protected names and trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all names or trademarks on this web page are protected by the partnership HUEMMERICH or it reserves the right to do so. This applies in particular to brands, type designations, logos, emblems or the like. They have to be clearly marked while using them.
Notes on § 5 of the Telecommunication and Media Act (TMG) and Ordinance on Service Providers’ Duty to Inform (DL-InfoV)
Disclosures under § 5 of the Telecommunication and Media Act (TMG):
Disclosures in accordance with No. 1
HÜMMERICH legal Rechtsanwälte in Partnerschaft mbB
Two partners of HUEMMERICH have the power of representation. In this case, one of these partners has to be attorney Professor Dr Reinhold Mauer or Christian Maeßen. There is a sole power of representation during the provision of freelance services.
Disclosures in accordance with No. 2
telephone number: +49 (0) 228 – 60414 – 0
telefax number: + 49 (0) 228 – 60414 – 99
Disclosures in accordance with No. 4
HUEMMERICH legal is a partnership company with limited professional liability. The partnership is registered with the Local Court of Essen under the number PR 1663. The company is headquartered in Bonn.
Disclosures in accordance with No. 5
The lawyers of this partnership are admitted in the Federal republic of Germany.
The partners Eberhard Rott, Prof. Dr. Reinhold Mauer, Dr. Matthias Spirolke, Christian Mäßen, Joachim Hermes, Dr. Christoph Schiemann, Thomas Regh, Dr. Bernadette Spreer and Hansjörg Tamoj are members oft the Cologne Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer, Riehler Strasse 30, 50668 Cologne, www.rak-koeln.de).
The following professional regulations for German lawyers can be found on the website of the German Federal Bar (www.brak.de):
Federal Lawyers Act (BRAO)
Federal Lawyers’ Code of Conduct (BORA)
Specialist Lawyer Code of Conduct (FAO)
Federal Code of Lawyers Fees (BRAGO)
Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers (RVG)
Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Union (CCBE)
Disclosures in accordance with No. 6
VAT number: DE 216728845
Disclosures in accordance under the Ordinance on Service Providers’ Duty to Inform (DL-InfoV):
- HUEMMERICH legal is a partnership company with limited professional liability. The partnership is registered with the Local Court of Essen under the number PR 1663. The company is headquartered in Bonn. The law firm is acting nationally.
- Based on the Federal Lawyers Act, lawyers are obligated to maintain professional liability insurance with a minimum amount of 250,000€. Partnerships with limited professional liability are obligated to maintain professional indemnity insurance with a minimum amount of 2,500,000€. The details are provided in § 51 f. BRAO.
The contact details of the liability insurance of our law firm are:
Allianz Versicherungs AG
Kaiser Wilhelm Ring 31
Phone: 0221-57 31-0
email: 0221-57 31-561
Regarding the territorial application the following applies:
The insurance policy does not apply for liability claims arising from activities:
- a) of established law firms or offices in other countries
b) in connection with the consultation and engagement with Non-European law
c) of the lawyer in Non-European courts
- The settlement of our work performance will be carried out according to the German Lawyers’ Compensation Act (RVG) and pursuant to separate lawyers’ fees and remuneration agreements. By derogation from RVG, Lawyers’ fees according to § 34 of RVG and remuneration agreements according to § 3a et seq. of RVG will be negotiated and put into text form or writing before taking on a case.
- According to the German “Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz” (VSBG), a lawyer who maintains a website or employs general terms of business, has to provide clear and comprehensible information to his clients, who are consumers at the same time, about his willingness to participate in dispute resolutions before a Consumer Arbitration Board. In addition, if the lawyer declares his participation in dispute resolution before a Consumer Arbitration Board or is obligated to participate in such a case due to legal provisions, he must refer to the competent Consumer Arbitration Board.
We are willing to participate in dispute resolutions before a Consumer Arbitration Service. The following authority is the competent Consumer Arbitration Service:
Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft
Neue Grünstraße 17
For more information please visit: http://www.s-d-r.org/service
In addition, the bar association for the district of the Higher Regional Court of Cologne undertakes conciliation duties and maintains an arbitration board. Contact details see below:
Cologne Bar Association
Riehler Str. 30
- The European Conciliation Body on the Internet is responsible for disputes that arise from online service contracts between the law firm and a consumer:
For information about extrajudicial online dispute resolutions of the European Union – please see the link below: